HILLIARD, Ohio (March 17, 2022) — VARGO®, a leading provider of material-handling systems integration, warehouse execution software and equipment solutions for major fulfillment and distribution centers, has announced the hiring of 17 new employees.
VARGO® has continued to expand in response to accelerated e-commerce growth and demand for innovative e-commerce fulfillment solutions. VARGO®’s COFE® (Continuous Order Fulfillment Engine) was the first and remains the most advanced Warehouse Execution System (WES). COFE® excels in complex e-commerce distribution environments through its ability to synchronize and sequence all the work necessary, in real-time, across all fulfillment resources – people, process and technologies.
“We are thrilled to bring on 17 new employees across our business operations including, software, engineering and logistics” said Bart Cera, VARGO® president and COO.
“Our employees help our clients reach their fulfillment goals with our industry-leading e-commerce solutions.”
With continued company growth, VARGO® is excited to welcome the following new hires:
- Khalid Abusamieh, Software Support Specialist
- Selengee Baatar, Business Systems Analyst
- Sam Benmokhtar, Senior Quality Analyst
- Brian Bossart, Project Manager
- Raphael Dzitrie, Systems Administrator
- Richard Ekstrom, Site Manager
- Tina Hatt, Product Delivery Specialist
- Konrad Kappel, Software Support Specialist
- Vincent Kornau, Engineering Intern
- Daniel Lan, Software Engineer Web Development
- Skyler Link, Software Support Specialist
- William Logsdon, Systems Project Manager
- David Specht, Software Quality Specialist
- Maryiana Todorova, AR/AP Specialist
- Jonathan VanFleet. Site Manager
- Sarah White, Project Manager
- Derek Wilson, Software Support Specialist