Production fulfillment requirements often dictate the equipment and processes that are best suited to achieve the best production efficiency. Retail fulfillment, similar to direct-to-consumer distribution, is the delivery of large quantities of goods to a smaller set of destinations, i.e., retail stores. This distinction often best suits the production capabilities of “put-to-store” systems. Traditionally these have been “push” systems.
This white paper explores:
- Common challenges of put-to-store systems
- Compounding challenges of traditional software
- Manifestations of the challenges in retail put systems
- The benefits of pull-driven operations
- Operational efficiency and making better decisions
- Best practices for optimizing retail fulfillment
Ready to optimize your retail put system? Want to learn more? Contact VARGO® to speak with a solutions expert.
Download the Retail Put Systems White Paper
After clicking “Submit,” one of our team members will contact you to share this white paper.