Distribution center systems integrator in Columbus, OH has an immediate opening for a qualified Project Manager. Successful candidate must be an effective verbal and written communicator, have exceptional time management and negotiation skills, be very detailed orientated and ideal a strong mechanical aptitude.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordination of efforts, services and delivery of equipment from various trades and manufacturers to meet schedule deadlines
- Planning and scheduling projects in Microsoft Projects
- Monitoring, controlling and reporting project cost
- Periodic on-site monitoring and/or supervision of active projects and act as liaison between company, customer and vendors.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Periodic travel to fulfill on-site responsibilities
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar technical discipline (Master’s preferred)
- Minimum 5 years automation systems and/or project engineering experience in technical products applications (conveyor systems, electrical control systems, robotics or automation applications, packaging systems, etc.). Cost estimating experience desirable
- Have a commitment to continual industry and product education program
- Have a can do approach to solving challenging situations
- Competitive salary, bonus potential, comprehensive benefits package, and relocation assistance (if required).
To apply, please email your resume and interest letter WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS to email@example.com