Distribution center systems integrator in Columbus, OH has an immediate opening for a qualified System’s Engineer. Successful candidate must be an effective verbal and written communicator, have exceptional time management and negotiation skills, be very detailed orientated and have a strong mechanical aptitude.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- CAD Engineering of high-end material handling systems for manufacturing and distribution applications
- Sourcing, selection, quoting and procurement of necessary equipment and sub-contractors
- Concepting and design of mechanized material handling systems
- Planning and scheduling projects in Microsoft Projects
- Controlling project cost through value engineering
- On-site monitoring and/or supervision of active projects and act as liaison between project manager, customer and vendors
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar technical discipline (Master’s preferred).
- Minimum 5 years automation systems and/or project engineering experience in technical products applications (conveyor systems, electrical control systems, robotics or automation applications, packaging systems, etc.). Cost estimating experience desirable.
- Have a commitment to continual industry and product education program.
- Travel as required to fulfill responsibilities (Varies by projects)
- Competitive salary, bonus potential, comprehensive benefits package, and relocation assistance (if required).
To apply, please email your resume and interest letter WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS to email@example.com