Business Analyst – Project Enablement works closely with Engineering, Project Management and Accounting to assist with project related procurement, document and materials tracking, contract filing (electronically), field communications, and management reporting for all accounting and administrative project related activities.
A summary of some of the key responsibilities of this position:
- Track all project related purchases to ensure their timely delivery.
- Monitor and track all financial related documentation including: Contracts, SOWs, POs, quotes, etc. as well as other non-financial documents that may also need oversight assistance through their completion.
- Act as liaison between internal departments, clients and vendors on projects.
- Project reporting (Management/Sales/Accounting).
- Monitor project based invoicing milestones and delivery of invoicing instructions to A/R to ensure timely accurate invoices to our customers.
- Track all project related costs and variances.
- Prepare and follow-up all project closeout documentation.
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Business or Managment (Bachelor’s preferred).
- General understanding of project based work – Schedules, financial documents, contract accounting, etc.
- Competency with Excel, Microsoft Word & PowerPoint (MS Project a plus also)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task coordinating efforts of multiple projects frequently at the same time.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and relentless follow-up of project tasks
Director of Engineering with specific project related reporting responsibilities to the Program or Project Manager of the specific project.
Position status: Fulltime – Exempt
Benefits eligible: Yes
To apply, please email your resume and interest letter WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS to email@example.com