Visit Us at Booth S4823
Join VARGO® at ProMat 2019 April 8-11 in Chicago at McCormick Place.
Do you want to optimize your order fulfillment to minimize cost per unit? Would you like to learn why top wholesalers and e-commerce retailers are raving about waveless order processing and our warehouse execution systems (WES)? Attend VARGO® seminars and visit our booth!
Attend Our Seminars
VARGO® is leading two seminars at PROMAT 2019.
- Tuesday, April 9, 2019
- 3–3:45 p.m.
- Theater C
If you are not routinely evaluating, defining, developing and implementing projects for your supply chain, it can be very confusing to know whom to engage and when. We’ll help shed some light on engaging these outside resources. Many organizations implement only a few capital investment projects every couple of years and lack the internal expertise and experience to best complete them. A conveyor controls upgrade project is very different from a WCS picking project that looks to enhance productivities. Attendees will:
- Learn the roles and services of consultants, integrators, integrators with a WES/WCS and original equipment manufacturers, and variations thereof.
- Learn about some of the equipment manufacturers and how they go to market with their products and services.
Even more important are those resources that are capable of looking at the overall flow of your fulfillment operation and the impact of changes on the end-to-end flow and productivity. We will examine several sample projects from needs to implementation and what it takes to be successful. This seminar will help you match the right resources to your needs so that your project can be successful.
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019
- 12–12:45 p.m.
- Theater C
- Thursday, April 11, 2019
- 11:15 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Theater B
With the explosion of automation and the evolution of fulfillment centers, the Warehouse Execution System (WES) is bridging the need to implement automation faster and more successfully. We will examine how the WES is simplifying and often extending the life of a WMS — opening the doors for quicker deployment of new technologies with artificial intelligence and simplifying the upgrade paths of a WMS in highly automated operations. Attendees will learn about:
- Emerging technologies and how artificial intelligence factors into an operation
- Challenges with automation under siloed controls of a WMS
- The importance of end-to-end operational control when implementing new technologies
- Simplification of the WMS in large-scale automation projects
- Challenges associated with upgrading a WMS
- Methods to minimize risk, increase speed of delivery and reduce cost of implementing new technologies
We’ll also review some case studies of recent WES deployments and how they opened a bridge to the future.
Register for ProMat 2019
Don’t miss out! If you have not yet registered for ProMat 2019, you can register here.